character of the historic property is a challenge that requires creativity and collaboration. As we seek to make improvements to the built environment, we are focusing our attention on providing digital and print images for physically inaccessible spaces and increasing outdoor interpretive programming. Please contact us for more details.
Our site currently consists of:
- Entrance to the building from Charlotte Lane is only accessible by large uneven stairs.
- Interior doorways and hallways vary in widths but are generally narrow.
- Access to the upper level is via a narrow wooden staircase
- Staff members are available to share stories and historical information about site.
- No washroom on-site. Gender-neutral washrooms in nearby Shelburne County Museum.
- Ross Thomson House Museum is proud to be an Aira Access Partner.
This webpage will be updated as we make improvements.